Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East. Our portfolio includes 400+ successfully delivered projects for clients like T-Mobile, Aveda, LivePerson, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder, and many more.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our vision is to make a life-changing impact on people all over the world through digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we strive to create a place and a team people will aspire to join.
We’re looking for Atlassian/ServiceNow Administrator with experience and background in Atlassian administrative configuration and its impact on instance performance and usability.
The role includes communication with multiple business units within the enterprise infrastructure to detect their business needs, prepare the solutions and implement them.
As an Atlassian Administrator you’ll be joining the team that is responsible for maintaining the systems, training users, and leading new ways to use the tools more effectively. You’d be the primary contact for dictating how the company should use their Atlassian suite.
4+ years Atlassian administration experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent experience in JIRA workflow configuration
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA API
- Experience with DB (writing SQL queries)
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages
- Ability to work in a dynamic agile environment
- Must have a strong work ethic with good time management skills
- High communication skills, work experience in global companies and a desire to function in a team-based environment
- BSC degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
Preferred/Nice to have skills
Schemes (permissions, notifications, etc.), behaviours and custom field configuration
- Experience in Scriptrunner for JIRA
- Experience with ServiceNow administration
- You will partner with various teams across the organization to help them gain visibility on their work.
- You will be responsible for attending regular team meetings to understand our ongoing projects and how you can help from a Jira and Confluence perspective. Additionally, you’ll work with our Atlassian reseller to purchase additional add-ons based on the needs for your projects.
- You will manage ServiceNow platform ( used for technical support and development)
Below is a list of projects we recently accomplished to give you an understanding of the kind of work you can expect:
- We migrated Jira and Confluence Data Center to the AWS Cloud
– Your role in this project would be to test the installation led by our infrastructure team. This means you would create a test plan and ensure that all add-ons and basic functions worked correctly after the migration.
- We standardized all of our projects to standardized workflows (project in progress)
– Your role in this project would be to collaborate with various LivePerson engineering teams to understand our most standardized workflow we can implement. We migrated all of our existing projects to the use the new workflows and remapped all issue types to the new workflow scheme.
- We onboarded a new team to Jira
– It’s not just engineers that use Jira and Confluence teams across the organization use the tool. Your role in this project would be to collaborate with the team, understand their requirements, and build out a new project for them to use. You would perform the training and handover to ensure the team can leverage the tool effectively.
- Re-organized groups, set permissions, and standardized workflow names
– Your role in this project would be to identify how we can segment permission sets across the organization and create clarity for other Jira admins on how to assign users to groups.
- The role reports directly to the Client’s Head of Operations (Israel based) and MOC’s General Manager.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.