Master of Code Global is an American software development company with a Ukrainian heart and history. Founded in 2004, MOC is headquartered in Cherkasy and with an office in Kyiv, Ukraine.
We collaborate with innovation departments of worldwide known companies and brands such as T-Mobile, World Surf League, FitPay, eBags and others.
Our aim is to provide a technological solution to clients’ ideas. We carefully choose a stack of technologies most suitable for the project and offer it to the client.
This is why we highly appreciate in our team members such personal traits as initiativity, proactivity in communications and openness to new technologies.
We have a flat structure i.e. developers can communicate with a client directly and offer solutions to problems.
Our main feature is our corporate culture and approach to work with clients, therefore we are looking for a person not for a particular project, but for the team as well.
We believe in every our project and its quality. Now the quantity of interesting and really challenging projects has grown considerably.
The quantity of projects grows constantly as well as the quantity of tasks. That is why we are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer into a team of 7 designers, eager to work in collaboration with developers and open to new projects.
Gathering all project details
- Designing user interfaces
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups
- Creating web interfaces, applications, admin panel services
- Developing style guides
Work experience in design systems
- Understanding of Saas and E-commerce deploying systems
- 1+ year enterprise work experience
- Work experience with editors (Sketch, Figma, Framer)
- Proficiency designing in Photoshop and Illustrator
- English – Intermediate+
What do we offer?
Choice of the project and vector of development
- Direct communications between a team and a client, potential trips to the client’s office
- Comfortable office
- Constant sharing of experience and knowledge
- English courses in the office
- Educational sessions and meetings with interesting speakers
- Cool events for the team
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.