Senior/Middle Front-end Developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Senior/Middle Front-end developer to join our E-commerce Product team to work on long-term product development. We are developing high-quality Shopify extensions which are being used by thousands of end customers to increase their stores profitability.
Required background and skills:
2+ years of front-end development experience;
- Strong proficiency in HTML/CSS(SCCS);
- Experience with bundlers Webpack/Gulp/Parcel;
- Experience with front-end app performance optimization;
- Working with teams and strong communication skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Willingness to take responsibility;
- Strong Problem Solving skills with the ability to analyze and review code;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- English – Intermediate level.
Nice to have:
Experience with eCommerce domain (Shopify preferred);
- Experience developing tests (Jest/Mocha);
- Design and architecture experience.
Own the design and implementation of different portions of the product development, and serve as a leader and mentor for other engineers in their areas of work;
- Help set the features, architecture, and best practices of the team, and have an influence on our product growth strategy;
- Be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making software achieve its operational goals.
What we offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team;
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.