Senior Front-End Developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to expand our client’s product development team working on a new middleware solution as an enhancement to their existing platform.
- Oversee the development of complex interfaces using the latest processes and technology to build scalable, distributed and fault-tolerance software systems.
- Ability to work with and collaborate with UX/UI teams to apply usability principles and procedures.
- Develop and demonstrate prototypes meeting technical quality standards and requirements.
- Identify and communicate frontend best practices to the broader client team enhancing efficiency and performance.
- Comprehensive understanding of front-end application architectures and provide technical leadership and documentation to senior engineering leadership and key stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the project and deliverables and continuous communication with stakeholders on progress and critical details surrounding key phases of development.
- Self-direction and ability to work independently.
Required background and skills
- 3+ years of experience building successful web applications in production.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale and high-performance web applications.
- Experience building data visualization and dashboards using libraries such as D3.js.
- Experience using build tools such as Webpack, Gulp or Grunt.
- Good understanding of scalability design principles.
- Understanding principles of design and knowledge of user experience and accessibility.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Self-starter with strong motivation and execution capabilities
- Proficient understanding of source control tools such as GIT
- Excellent communication skills.
- English – Advanced level
Preferred/Nice to have skills
- Demonstrated experience in designing and building Portal-type applications with complex visualizations is an advantage.
- Specialized knowledge on Vue.Js is an advantage.
- Experience with component frameworks such as Quasar, Vueify, and BootstrapVue is an advantage.
- Knowledge of frontend testing frameworks such as Jasmine and Karma
- Knowledge of Node.js or Java.
- Сherkasy/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.