Senior Front-end Developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Senior React JS Developer to join our Dedicated Customer’s team to work on long-term product development. The client is a world leading company in the Conversational AI sphere working with over 18,000 brands, including Citi, HSBC, Disney, Verizon.
Preferred/Nice to have skills
Knowledge and experience in ReactNative
- Advanced English level
- Mentoring experience
Required background and skills
5+ years of web development experience
- Software Design knowledge: FRP, Design patterns
- CI/CD processes implementation, experience with TDD
- Delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Leading the delivery of large-scale, high-quality systems.
- Design and architecture experience, as well as sound knowledge with object oriented design patterns
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level (verbal and written)
Own the design and implementation of significant portions of the product development, and serve as a leader and mentor for other engineers in their areas of work.
- Help set the features, architecture, and best practices of the team, and have significant influence on our overall strategy. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements.
- Create a reliable, scalable, and high performance service requiring exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems.
- Be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making software achieve its operational goals.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.