Senior Business Analyst
At Master of Code Global we are passionate about building our own products within e-commerce and conversational commerce space. Our journey in this direction began in 2015. The demand for our products is booming and we are now looking to bring onboard a Senior Business Analyst to own the Requirements Management Process within the Master of Code Global product teams assigned to in partnership with other Business Analysts on the team. You will be joining our zipify.com suite of products team.
- Market and features research, scope elicitation, and requirements management.
- Roadmap identification and features/backlog prioritization together with the Scrum Master, Product Manager, Head of Product, Head of Growth and other key stakeholders.
- Research, analysis, definition, and full documentation of the requirements, incl. creating necessary system diagrams, wireframes, detailed breakdown of functional and nonfunctional requirements, etc.
- Managing expectations of the Product Manager, Head of Product, other stakeholders providing product features ideas as well as the development team.
- Requirements must be prepared in the format ready for the development and testing team to easily and efficiently create budget estimates for the work to be done. And afterwards for the support team to build the FAQ database on that.
- Participate in the customer development interviews where necessary and do necessary further research and requirements scoping after that.
- Consulting the team during the development and testing phases.
- Create and do demoes of the features where necessary.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of business analysis practices used at MOCG as well as other procedures within the company.
- Support company-wide transformation initiatives.
Required background and skills:
- 4+ years of solid experience as a Business Analysis in the IT industry
- Experience in E-commerce domain
- Advanced English language skills is a must
- Demonstrated direct working experience with stakeholders from North America or Western Europe or both
- Strong knowledge and experience in various business analysis activities across the entire software development life cycle as well as different delivery methodologies, requirements soliciting techniques, as well as scope and risk management
- High flexibility to adapt to changing stakeholders’ requirements but same time ability to structure, control and prioritize the process
- Knowledge of business processes optimization and modeling approaches
- Experience using requirements management tools (at least JIRA)
- Awareness of the latest UI/UX trends in web and mobile development
- Proficient in writing functional and nonfunctional requirements, system diagrams, and wireframes
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Experience in delivering functional design and solutions to the business audience
- Experience working with UML diagrams (Use Cases, Class Diagram)
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Motivated by research, investigations, and learnings
- Demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills
- Team player
- Focused on driving results over processes
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience in creating prototypes and mockups
- Experience working with statistics and analytics
- Experience in UX/UI prototyping
- IIBA Certification or similar
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.