Ruby on Rails Developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for the Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to work on a long-term ongoing E-Commerce product. We’re proud to be a reliable service provider for a successful and high-loaded Shopify store ensuring its stable functioning and further improvement.
- Take part in product development
- Take part in the discussion of the ideas, tasks, and improvements with the team
- Be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making software achieve its operational goals
- Ownership of the product
Required background and skills:
- 1+ years of back-end development experience;
- Strong proficiency in Ruby on Rails;
- Knowledge and use of OOP principles;
- Experience with relational DBMS;
- Strong communication skills;
- English – Pre-Intermediate level
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Sinatra;
- Experience with eCommerce domain (Shopify preferred);
- Experience with in-memory database (Redis)
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.