Ruby on Rails Developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for the Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to work on a long-term ongoing project.
- Take part in project development.
- Take part in a discussion of the ideas, tasks and improvements with the team.
- Be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making software achieve its operational goals.
- Ownership of the project.
Required background and skills:
- 2+ years of back-end development experience
- Proficiency in Ruby on Rails version 5 and higher
- Git, basics of Linux shell
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq
- Experience in writing tests using RSpec
- Experience in developing APIs
- Experience with Docker/Docker Compose for the development environment
- English – Intermediate level
- Сherkasy/Ukraine remote
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.