Ruby on Rails Developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to work on a long-term ongoing E-Commerce project. We’re proud to be a reliable service provider for a successful and high-loaded Shopify store ensuring its stable functioning and further improvement.
- Take part in project development
- Take part in discussion of the ideas, tasks and improvements with the team
- Be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making software achieve its operational goals.
- Ownership of the project.
Required background and skills:
- 1,5 + years of back-end development experience;
- Strong proficiency in Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with relational DBMS;
- Strong communication skills;
- English – Intermediate level.
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with Sinatra;
- Experience with eCommerce domain (Shopify preferred);
- Experience with in-memory database (Redis);
- Work on highload project
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.