Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal). For over 7 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that is successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.)
Here at Master of Code our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through amazing digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we aim to create the place and team that people aspire to be a part of.
Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our main domains:
- Conversational Applications
- Web and Mobile
Required background and skills:
- 1,5+ years of experience in Project Management within IT
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Experience with status reporting is a must
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with risk management
- Experience with contracts (like SOW) would be a plus
- Experience with US-based or English-speaking clients would be a plus
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Passionate about clear project documentation
- Ability to build strong relationships with Clients and teammates
- Business ethical attitude
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to make and own decisions
- Eager to grow professionally
- Take full PM responsibility for the project as expected by the PMI based practices. This includes managing requirements gathering, estimates, scope, schedule, costs, quality, communication, risks, stakeholders expectations and clients satisfaction
- People management of masters on your project(s), shared with Chapter Lead
- Be a Servant Leader (At MOC leaders serve, facilitate, and empower people and teams for success)
- Robust risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and management of priorities
- Be proactive and constructive, proposing company’s processes improvements and drive the change where needed
- Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demoes, progress reports, retrospectives, payments, etc.)
- Project’s reporting (internal stakeholders and clients), including documentation, performance monitoring, etc.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.