Project Coordinator For Web Projects
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv), Canada (Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal), and the US (Seattle). For over 5 years, we have been working with Conversational AI and also developing an E-commerce product that’s successful and growing. Master of Code implemented cutting-edge solutions that have been referenced by Facebook and Apple (integration of Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat, Agent to Chatbot bridge for Messenger, etc.)
Here at Master of Code our vision is to make an impact on 1 billion people of the World through amazing digital communication experiences. Along this journey, we aim to create the place and team that people aspire to be a part of.
Our clients mainly come from North America, Western Europe, and the Middle East.
Moreover, we have our own conversational and e-commerce products co-developed with our partners.
Our main domains:
- Conversational Applications
- Web and Mobile
In this role you will be coordinating and supporting our existing long-term small size projects.
Required background and skills:
- 1+ years of experience in Project Coordination/Management within IT
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Eager to grow professionally
- Experience with status reporting
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with risk management would be a plus
- Experience with US-based or English-speaking clients would be a plus
- Good communication and soft skills
- Business ethical attitude
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make and own decisions
- Coordination of several small development teams (1-3 FTE work with different people engaged in various capacity) working on various web & bots support projects
- Coordination of team ramp-up and onboarding
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- People management of masters on your project(s), shared with expertise related Chapter Leaders
- Be a Servant Leader
- Risk management on the projects, incl. working with change requests and management of priorities
- Be proactive and constructive, proposing processes improvements and drive the change where needed
- Directly communicate with Clients and Partners (incl. requirements gathering, demos, progress reports, retrospectives, etc.)
- Project’s reporting, including documentation, status reporting, performance monitoring, budget controlling and preparing invoice data, etc.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.