Middle QA Engineer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). We work with tech start-ups, small and mid-size businesses, and enterprise customers to deliver conversational experiences. A partial list of our global brands includes T-Mobile, LivePerson, Aveda, and World Surf League, to name a few.
Our team is composed of technology enthusiasts who share a common passion for AI-driven technology and for delivering world-class conversational experiences. Whether it’s building incredible chat solutions, experimenting with Augmented Reality, Google and Amazon voice bots or having our work featured at Facebook’s F8 Developer Conference in 2017 and 2018.
Required background and skills:
1,5+ years of experience of commercial experience;
- Strong knowledge of types, levels of testing;
- Knowledge and ability to apply test-design techniques such as Exploratory, Boundary Value, Equivalence Class testing, State Transition, Decision Table Based testing;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, cross-browser testing;
- Experience in e-commerce will be a plus;
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
Use necessary testing methods, types, techniques, and approaches;
- Conduct test-design and work with a team of QAs;
- Create and support test documentation;
- Write bug reports, suggest improvements;
- Take responsibility and bring value to the quality and success of a project;
What we offer:
Onboarding and mentoring process for new Masters
- Responsible communication of problem with manager and team
- Any idea and decision in our QA Community is important for the Team
- Constant sharing of experience and knowledge
- English courses in the office
- Educational sessions and meetings with interesting speakers
- Cool events for the team
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.