Junior Ruby on Rails developer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We are looking for a Junior Ruby developer to scale our Internal Tools team, who will be working on the internal CRM system and Jira plugins.
Take part in project development
- Take part in discussion of the ideas, tasks and improvements with the team
- Be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and
- feels strongly about building good software as well as making software achieve its
- operational goals.
- Ownership of the project
Required background and skills
1 year of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Understanding of Rack
- Experience with RubyGems
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Resque and Sidekiq
- Knowledge of Docker
- Understanding of REST
- Knowledge of MVC patterns
- English – Intermediate +
Preferred/Nice to have skills
Knowledge of HTML5, HAML, CSS frameworks (Bootstrap), jQuery
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.