Junior QA Engineer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
Amongst our partners are: T-Mobile, Aveda, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder.
- Strong knowledge of types, levels of testing;
- Knowledge of test-design techniques such as Exploratory, Boundary Value, Equivalence Class testing;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, cross-browser testing;
- English – Pre-intermediate.
- Use necessary testing methods, types, techniques, and approaches;
- Conduct test-design;
- Create and support test documentation;
- Write bug reports, suggest improvements;
- Take responsibility and bring value to the quality and success of a project;
- Onboarding and mentoring process for new Masters;
- Any idea and decision in our QA Community is important for the Team.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.