Junior QA Engineer
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
Amongst our partners are: T-Mobile, Aveda, Chatfuel, eBags, Burberry, Estee Lauder.
Good knowledge of basic web concepts
- Theoretical knowledge of types, levels of testing
- Knowledge of test-design techniques
- Basic knowledge of HTML, cross-browser testing
- English – Pre-intermediate
Onboarding and mentoring process for new Masters
- Any idea and decision in our QA Community is important for the Team
Analyze business requirements, research competitors;
- Use necessary testing methods, types, techniques, and approaches;
- Conduct test-design;
- Create and support test documentation;
- Report bugs, suggest improvements;
- Take responsibility and bring value to the quality and success of a project;
- Take part in calls and demos with a client as a part of MOC team.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.