Junior Business Analyst
Here at Master of Code Global (MOCG) we are expanding our BA community of experts and looking for an additional BA specialist to strengthen our team. This role is for a Junior Business Analyst to enhance the productivity of our Internal Tools team. The master in this role will be mainly working at the start with our Internal Intranet system and Jira plugins, with the ability to later on, in about a year time, to join our customer projects.
- Complete ownership of the Requirements Management Process in the internal MOCG projects assigned to. This includes:
- Scope elicitation from stakeholders, including own investigations and hypothesis proposals where needed
- Requirements management
- Roadmap identification and backlog prioritization together with the stakeholders group
- Research, analysis, definition, and full documentation of the requirements, incl. creating necessary system diagrams, wireframes, detailed breakdown of functional and non-functional requirements, etc.
- Requirements must be prepared in the format ready for the development and testing team to easily and efficiently create budget estimates for the work to be done
- Consulting the team during the development and testing phases.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of business analysis practices used at MOCG as well as other procedures within the company
- Support company-wide transformation initiatives
Required background and skills
1 year of solid experience as a Business Analyst in the IT industry
- Previous working experience in IT is a must (QA would be a plus)
- Min Upper-intermediate English language skills is a must
- Knowledge of various business analysis activities across the entire software development life cycle as well as different delivery methodologies, requirements soliciting techniques, as well as scope and risk management
- Experience using requirements management tools (at least JIRA)
- Experience in writing functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Experience in presenting functional design and solutions to the business audience
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Passionate for analysis, research, investigations, writing, and learning
- Team player
- Focused on driving results over processes
Preferred/Nice to have skills
Experience working with UML diagrams (Use Cases, Class Diagram)
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in a graphical form
- Experience in creating system diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Experience working with statistics and analytics
- Awareness of the latest UI/UX trends in development
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.