IT Recruitment Researcher
Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
Our team of masters consists of some of the most passionate developers, engineers, and designers.
While we all are different in skillset, our vision is the same. Our company DNA includes such values as Passion, Trust, Respect, Growth, Fun and Impact that gives us the possibility and drive for self-improvements.
Required background and skills:
Upper-Intermediate English is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick and eager to learn
- Energetic, driven by result
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Background and knowledge of IT recruitment is a plus
Proactive research of IT market
- Selection & sourcing of revenant candidates according to company needs (all levels)
- Interaction with potential candidates through social media, messengers and professional networks
- Close cooperation with recruitment team on day-to-day activities
- Accurate and timely management of recruitment related reports and ATS
- Building open, honest, and trustful relations with the candidates
- Acting as a “Brand Ambassador”, to increase brand awareness
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.