Master of Code Global is specializing in AI-powered conversational experiences and apps & web development. Founded in 2004, we are a US company with development centers in Ukraine (Cherkasy and Kyiv) and Canada (Winnipeg). For over 3 years, we have been working in the sphere of Conversational Applications, we also have our E-commerce product for Shopify platform as well as develop Web & Mobile domain. We were the first in the world, who succeeded to integrate Apple Pay into Apple Business Chat.
We’re looking for a Database Engineer with a strong background in Informatica Mappings, Sessions, and Workflows, ETL processes and SQL queries to join our Dedicated Engineering team that works for USA Nasdaq listed Enterprise.
The role includes communication with multiple business units within the enterprise infrastructure to detect their business needs, prepare the solutions and implement them.
As a Database Engineer, you’ll be joining the team that is responsible for collecting the business and operational metrics from multiple company datasets across different products and databases.
Required background and skills
Experience in development, maintenance, and enhancement of Informatica Mappings, Sessions, and Workflows
- Experience in Informatica PowerCenter 9.x/10.x design and development
- Experience in developing and deploying Informatica on Windows and Unix environments.
- Experience in various Informatica transformations
- Experience in improving performance on existing scripts, processes, and procedures
- Experience in analyzing, identifying, and recommending ways to improve the quality of data
- Experience in troubleshooting ETL processes
- Experience in writing SQL’s
- Strong team player, quick thinker, quick starter,service-oriented, curious
- Educational background in computer science, information management, engineering and related fields encouraged
- Ability to develop solutions across multiple databases including SQL Server, Oracle, Vertica and MySQL encouraged
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and writing communication skills with IT and business audiences
- Ability to develop/present information during client meetings and develop presentations
- English – Upper-intermediate+
Preferred/Nice to have skills
Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Impala/Hadoop queries
- Experience with developing ETLs using APIs
- Python development experience
You will provide full data solutions from ETL development, through to the final report, working from stakeholders from different departments with different needs.
- You will help stakeholders better understand their business priorities, by providing accurate, data-driven reports and sheets in a professional and timely manner.
- You will strongly collaborate with stakeholders and become their focal point and advisor for everything data.
- You will educate your lead in SQL capabilities.
Have got some time left?)
You could devote it to your favorite activity or read about us on our social networks.